- turquoiseandsparkles likes this
- urbanflowerbomb likes this
- glorious-outside answered: I personally love cut up tomatos with salt…sounds simple but once you taste it’s so fucking good. or hearts of palms, VERY good c:
- gonzago answered: apples and peanut butter. :D
- comendobiscoito answered: Bananas and honey =D
- trxmble answered: i heard celery, peanut butter, and raisins taste good together, but ive never tried it myself. :]x
- live-becauselifeiseverything answered: cucumber. strawberries. :)
- butterflysylfaea answered: Yogurt!
- rat2rrj answered: Pretty much all fruits, and snyders of Hanover pretzels?
- cerenaleigh answered: fiber one brownies. amazing.
- bellevuvu answered: golfish? or go with something traditional like fruits
- nikki0417 answered: I like sliced tomatoes with a little bit of salt and pepper. …I’m not actually sure if it’s healthy or not but it’s damn good.
- retrospectivejcboi answered: Frozen yogurt??
- ukeagent21 answered: carrots! carrots and maybe some sort of ranch. FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT
- missghost answered: popcorn
- britneypaigee answered: fruittttt, duhh
- tipsyturvy-notions answered: Fruit in general. Erm.. green tea flavored foods? C:
- shhamelie answered: flavored aloe vera
- themusicmakesyouwannafallinlove answered: oranges and cream cheese!(:
- beyondarrogant answered: fruits.
- satanicpowerpop answered: Deep-fried oreos.
- abmahnung answered: chocolate
- curiumkingyo answered: Olives~
- daretolove2012 answered: veggie stix, greek yogurt
- leaa- answered: apple (:
- seekingsidrah answered: granola bars :)
- lyfesgood answered: peanut butter and carrots :3
- overfly answered: the first thing that came to my mind was dried apples, even if I only eat it once in a while. they taste good, though :)
- constatacoes answered: Corn
- fairygrrrl answered: pita chips and hummus.
- mariappel answered: Strawberries!
- odesya answered: dried banana slices.
- bonjourvavavoom answered: FRUIT!
- gallifreyanturtles answered: Special K RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE flavor. The best healthy snack I’ve ever tasted with 90 cals, 17g carbs. You’ll fall in love.
- cleverandwicked answered: baked tortilla chips with avocado and fresh homemade salsa (diced tomatoes, onions, serrano peppers, gorbanzo beans)
- w-a-t-e-r-lilies answered: cold veggies like carrots and broccoli, with veggie dip. :)
- bootyking answered: AVACADO
- worldsend007 answered: kakashi bars
- bennyreblogsthings answered: Heat up an apple? :I
- dorydidit answered: champagne grapes. the tiny ones!
- nearlynarcoleptic answered: I personallyI like hummus and flavored crackers.
- darlenegayle answered: pretzels and hummus :)
- thoroughlybaffled answered: Marshmallow Fluff has no fat and no cholesterol. fact of the day for me lol
- jomeo answered: fruits
- etsevalente likes this
- beaniebabess answered: apples+peanut butter:)
- nanatsuirodrops answered: kiwi
- runthroughthestorm answered: Fruits. :D
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
What’s a healthy snack that actually tastes good?
Something yummy and not too bad for you :)