- infinitemisfortune likes this
- soupsmiles answered: cornucopia. Ever since I was a child I have always loved this word.
- thewondrousone answered: Formaldehyde
- itsnicejustbeingwithyou answered: moist
- myjacketsayshi answered: Diablerie
- thefringesof-life answered: my favorite word is tessellate. it means to come or join together
- queenillmatic answered: Melencholy
- fashiong-u-r-u answered: love
- monicalikestea answered: naive
- ggoesrandom answered: suprkalifreggilisticexpialidocious :)
- ocean-of-stars answered: inevitable
- redsatin answered: reblogger
- warning-randomporn answered: BITCH pronounced BEE-ATCH
- the-eff-train answered: czechoslovakia
- youmebmd answered: allele, its a wonderful thing based in science (the individual part of a trait if i recall?) and its a joy to spell in cursive!
- shedancesforfreedom answered: Critch- i made it up with a bestfriend..it means crippled crotch xD that or smchorgezbord :)
- bunchesofbiscuits answered: xenophobia
- thundershirt answered: Easy
- cpmeanscrazyperson answered: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliaphobia
- withtwoxs answered: rapscallion
- deadvibes answered: Odessia
- hugsstopsigns answered: “Depression” It reminds me how far I’ve come and how far I can still go.
- luadorasorvete answered: Criança.
- manateenager answered: pamplemoose, its french for grapefruit :)
- sasha-j answered: passionate
- strawberryconsaboracoco answered: Indescriptible.
- kateliciously answered: Awesome :)
- medae answered: Knuselske - it means to ‘huglove’ someone.
- inbetweening answered: petrichor.
- cannotdieuntiltheend answered: carry on (these are two words xD)
- mattosmarina answered: methollate
- tinyhipsterboy answered: Phalanges; it means “fingers”.
- thecheesestick answered: Clandestine c:
- athousandchurches answered: Syzgy
- oxymironic answered: Fugacious or flabbergasted
- esuiza answered: Ergo
- soundslikemyfirsttime answered: sesquipedalian (n)-given to using long words :)
- liveshiv answered: SO MANY, but hmm I’d have to say..unequivoca :)l
- amaazing reblogged this from yes-butno and added:
- friskatwerket answered: Antidisestablishmentarianism. Yes it is a real word.
- howaboutsomefreelovetonight answered: éphèmere. it’s a beautiful french word that means: short, that ends fast
- gabrielruzzon answered: Jim Morrisson, janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, now Amy Winehouse. All of they with 27 years old. Avril Lavigne is 27 years old. D:
- mocha-a answered: Acronyms, don’t ask why
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
What’s your favorite word?
I just came across the word “ameliorate”, which I kinda like. I like the way it looks and what it means. :) What’s your favorite word?