- thefellowshipreunited answered: NORWAY! Haha, an awesome country!.
- stoptalkinganderson answered: Budapest is beautiful and I’m not just saying that because I was born there haha:) also the french riviera is gorgeous. ^^
- ass-tonish answered: I live in germany/berlin - booooooooooooooooooooring
- random-cavernous-thoughts answered: u have so much to see… Paris, London, Oporto, Veneza… so much places to go *.*
- easybreezybeautifulgirl answered: Yes I’m German, No I’m not a Nazi
- roadkillpalace answered: paris, prague, sweden, italy and london is some places you just gotta visit!
- disarrayofhappenstance answered: go to Scotland and travel around the Highlands and islands…absolutely beautiful!
- partygengar answered: If you have some extra cash, don’t dare missing the Louvre, the Mona Lisa isn’t all that, but the rest of the museum is fantastic
- saraschoice answered: lisbon. nice place
- infraredcello answered: Come to London. See the London Eye, Windsor Palace, Crown Jewels, and Buckingham Palace. You’ll absolutely love it here. :) x
- wan-der-lust-ful answered: I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO GO TO EUROPE WITH TOO. xD
- jumpingoutofthefire answered: Germany!!! Sooo pretty there, and clean. and everyone is so nice!
- wishingf0rrain answered: Milan!!!
- ishipzayn-andzayn answered: B.I.N.G.= Bitch I’m not Google
- evanescencesweetsacrifice answered: I live in Europe. You should come to the UK & go to London. So many shops there! It’s anyone’s d
- now-do-it answered: PARIS ! I’m so in love with this city, you won’t regret it.. :)
- ludimyla answered: I would love do go/show Paris. But I don’t it know it yet. Sadly Brasil is farrway from Europe. Sometime, in the future. =)
- spotlightonmylife answered: You should go anywhere theres shopping and see EVERYTHING!!! :)
- mythicaleditor answered: If you go to Brussels, you should look up Neuhaus chocolate bars — difinitely the best! Also, Prague is beautiful! :D
- your-silhouette answered: haarlem netherlands! its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- woopteedoodle answered: AMSTERDAM!! I live there :) But I am moving to the US in three months :(
- asian-heart answered: switzerland or paris :)
- chellyloveee answered: AMSTERDAMMM! haha
- somewhere-mcnugget answered: ITALIA! La bella vita!!
- whenforgetmenotsbloom answered: Stockholm!!! :) And I suggest Middelburg in The Netherlands too :)
- mmeowkitty answered: definitely go to london
- girlwithfreckles answered: I would say- London,Paris,Berlin,Roma,Barcelona. If you have that much time. Have fun!
- catvaldez answered: I live in Madrid now, but I’ve lived in Strasbourg, and Canterbury. I suggest the south of Spain, Prague, Amsterdam. it really depends on you
- melancholykaiserin answered: I would go to Vienna, Budapest and Athens, but that’s just me.
- michiru-mochi answered: Go to France for Bastille Day!
- lefez answered: Munich, Plzen, Prague and Istanbul (even if it’s not european but you should really go there. It’s worth it). (:
- my-understandings-are-overrated answered: Germany is beautiful, the Rheinland especially. Loved the south of France, Edinburgh in Scotland is awesome.,
- tell-me-yourwish answered: Come to Switzerland, it’s a beautiful country! If you do, make sure you visit around the Geneva Lake and come to Lausanne! =D
- atrofito answered: If you like art and culture and beautiful architecture you should so to Prague, Paris and Barcelona. But Europe is FULL of great places
- the-nonameblog answered: Paris, Venice and Rome! Rome is just wonderful!
- maybe20111 answered: Go to US/Alaska to see all the Nature
- kirsakarasu answered: BERLIN! I love love love love love Berlin! It is my favorite city!
- i-cant-let-it-go answered: DON’T GO TO GERMANY! its so boring, i hate this country
- unexposedexposae answered: Stockholm and let me know if you’re here. :)
- bird-ghosts answered: Central-Eastern Europe is the best! I live in Hungary, and our capital city, Budapest, is wonderful!
- never-trust-people answered: I live in Germany near Stuttgart and yeah, there’s no much to see. But we have good beer:)
- infatuationtouchesme answered: Vienna => Mikulov (my tiny town :D) => Prague :)
- grouchynimrod answered: Berlin! Berlin is awesome, definitely my favorite city.
- abmahnung answered: if you go this summer between June and july maybe there is a chance we could meet
- spaghettisinmysnails answered: Go to Dublin =)
- renegade-f answered: I live in Bonn(Germany) but i was in Amsterdam last october, it is a wonderful place you must visit this city!
- laufeemomo23 answered: Come to Portugal! To Lisbon or the Madeira islan ^w^
- latadefilme answered: Ireland!
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I want to travel to Europe so badly!
Where should I go? What should I see? What should I do there? Who wants to come with/show me around? :)