- funkyandfearless answered: yes
- kerrideee answered: I went this past summer! Honestly, one of the best times of my life.
- cantfooltheblues answered: i live in london, and it’s the best city in the world if you’ve got the money for it. rent here’s fucking ridiculous.
- aliensenlanevera answered: I’ve studied in Brighton, and that was amazing(:
- jayveeenriquez answered: Yeah. That British chick hated that I called her that.
- titianblue answered: Loved it and yes I did when I was younger, but I recommened not staying with a single family. Personalities may differ.
- freeakz answered: i wish i would…
- pgispicturegirl answered: I haven’t but i have a friend there now, and he LOVES it ..
- shanntoocool answered: no i have not, but that would be A m a z i n g <3
- susanaafc answered: no
- spriing answered: nope, but Iwonder
- abcsushi answered: studied abroad in london for 5 months. NEED to LIVE there. no matter where you, it’ll be great. (:
- takeovermycontrol answered: Cambridge, and I loved it;
- reflexion-des-mondlichts likes this
- heavyheartedlove answered: I studied in Manchester, not London, but that’s still the UK. :P
- unresolved-dissonance likes this
- saint-malo answered: I almost did but couldn’t find a flatshare -depending of your age and nationality that could be really hard, unless you have another solution
- gumdropsonhigh answered: It’s amazing. I moved when I was in year 9 (age 13) to a girls boarding school and never looked back. Definately one hell of an adventure!
- miserygirl98 answered: i wish
- yosoylamala answered: i studied in bath, england and had the time of my life.
- pity-reblog answered: People either LOVE IT so much or hate it. I’m on the love side. :) <3 xx
- theswedishgreatperhaps answered: Not in London, but I am currently an exchange student in Sweden and I can tell you it is the best expirence of my life.
- notengodinerocash answered: it was really cool!
- peachydreamsx answered: i live in London and im in my final year of school here. Its a great city but can be really expensive! …..
- klamanietelom likes this
- marosodade answered: I’ve studied for one week in Ardigly College last spring. At weekends we went to London and it was really amazing! I wish I had stayed longer
- filmforwings answered: yes I was there from January to June this year. Go. it was absolutely amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat. I miss it so much.
- kimbass likes this
- iruca answered: I had in ‘07 and it’s really great, I also went abroad for just one summer but was the greatest trip ever, you definately go! :D
- michellerose2994 answered: no but my sister has! she studied for 3 or 4 weeks at cambrige and she absolutely loved it! don’t be afraid of it, just embrace it!!
- tizniz answered: I talked with someone who had, and she LOVED it and wants to go back again. I know I plan to when I can!
- teachmetosaygoobye answered: Absolutely amazing. London is just the best <3 You should definately go
- positivityandpaperstars answered: my sister did for theatre. she had a good time, she says. but i dont know if she learned anything….
- sea-air-ah answered: I’m going this summer!! Go!!
- wildflowerswelcome answered: Very expensive but very amazing! The best city I’ve ever spent time in.
- oheternity likes this
- takeawalkinsidemymind answered: no… sorry would love to go though
- pinsam answered: i’m not in a study abroad programme but ldn is aaaammmmaaaaazzzziiiiinnnnnnggggg
- musicandmusing answered: I’m going in January and I can’t wait. But it might depend on the program.
- shineehime answered: My friend did it and she’s been back like 3 or 4 times. She loves it!
- itsmaddiesworld answered: my sister studied in oxford and she loved it!
- tobithompson answered: I won’t be studying abroad, but I’m going to London for vacation for a week in January.
- lthikarusulu answered: A friend of mine has. She said that London schools are so-so. You go to school outside of London and just go in to visit/sightsee.
- re-rambles answered: do it. You are so close to so many other countries too!
- saydolly answered: Go go go! I studied very close to London. It was a blast and you can travel around Europe for (relatively) cheap! I miss it dearly!
- charlysays answered: My bf studied in Oxford (and made frequent trips to London) for 6 weeks and he loved it. It is really expensive, though.
- my-name-is-fish answered: I did a 2-week study abroad program in London. It was marvelous! If you can do it, go!
- peaceloveandclothes answered: i have the same question!
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Has anyone studied abroad in London?
I’m seriously considering going this summer…. how was your experience?