- zoeynelson073 reblogged this from yes-butno
- peytonshin760 reblogged this from yes-butno
- makebelievewordsfillmyhead answered: Paint your parent a picture. They will like it
- cerenaleigh answered: I make jewelery for the girls in my family. I have an etsy shop: etsy,com/shop/cerenaleigh :)
- danielle0921 answered: a watch for me dad
- fscottpilgrim answered: Calendars!
- freeakz answered: my patience
- shanntoocool answered: Things that are meaningful.
- nina-has-the-arkenstom answered: yes ^^
- aloucadosgatos answered: a handshake :)
- uniqueh answered: To my sister: A Twilight game, just because she loves Twilight. xD
- saint-malo answered: For my dad - “Bitter Rice”, the first black&white movie that I saw (he brought me) it’s one of my dearest of him (:
- patriasboyfriend answered: My parents get OVEN MITTES ‘cause they are both crazy about cooking, but our old oven mitts have got holes in them!
- noelle-brianne answered: i got my mom this custom blanket from walmart where you can put your own pictures on it
- seasons-of-loove answered: bebe e papai noel
- yougogleencoco answered: perfum and singed football and that:)&you?
- kaitlin-17baby- answered: itunes gift cards, chamilia charms(theyre kinda like pandora), videogames, books, perfume, clothes,ect hope this helps o and can u plz follow
- eclecticwhims answered: Cool Urban Outfitters t-shirts for my father and brother ; a book for my mom.
- 0alanna0 answered: nothing, only my presence! there’s recession here folks!
- itami86 answered: Air from my lungs… so far.
- anthemgayed answered: im getting my mom a scarf
- l0s-ang3les answered: i haven’t decided yet!
- tootsilog answered: Kiss and a warm hug <333
- thelastdaysofsummer answered: stig soap on a rope.
- graciecrazegrace answered: A locker necklace. :)
- redpandotter answered: I havent even gone shopping yet! ffffff!!!!!
- thattexasgirl answered: handmade gifts! cross stitching some, baking others..with love!
- tatinicholle answered: mom: pendleton buckle bag
- stay-here-tonight answered: mom:slippers n scarf
- theleowalksa11one answered: stuff from my job YAY for employer appreciation :)
- godlessgirl answered: stepsister- threadless t-shirt. brother- cufflinks. SIL&Mom- homemade candles. sister&BIL- webcam.
- yellowmelodyheart answered: ohnooo i have to get presents :O
- adelvon answered: Sister: The Hunger Games trilogy & I knitted her a headband. Dad: Beige peacoat & I knitted him a blue scarf. Mum: Black Guess purse.
- heyitsj9 answered: when in doubt make mixed cds
- takeawalkinsidemymind answered: i had to go cheap this year so like 5 below cheap. lol
- grasssyland answered: I’m getting my boyfriend an Xbox.
- bombpussy answered: The air from my lungs.
- misscupcake8 answered: Vouchers, lots and lots of vouchers. Its good cuz then they can choose but I still get to feel like ive picked it out :)
- lady-hyphy answered: Michael Buble CD, razor cartridges, scrapbook, Starbucks gift card, Cars2, Barbie movie (:
- lifeinsideamusicboxx answered: homemade gifts!
- electricmagnolia answered: I’m getting my bf the scott piglrim vs the world comics since he needs a break from Skyrim smh
- operaevita likes this
- rhodarhodarhoda answered: i’m quite short with money so i’m just going to bake or cook something nice for them :)
- justrealizelife answered: Grow Mushrooms (the non-drugs) Kit.
- elabelito answered: I dont know, but this year I’m getting everyone in my house a gift. They’ve always given me gifts for xmas, now I want to return the favor.
- cloudy-withachanceof answered: I’m getting my dad cigars and my mom perfume and make up. and my brother is getting a hat because thats what he asked for lol
- tosh-littleone answered: kindle fire
- lovesmeduhh answered: Matching PJ’s hahaha I wishh
- tresnje answered: for my mommy: clinique lipstick in black honey :) & thats all i know so far…
- nicolina1617 answered: Digital camera, kindle, iphone, or shoes haha
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
What are you getting your family members for Christmas?
(for those of you who celebrate it haha) I’m having trouble deciding what to buyyyyyyy