- hailkingyeshua7 likes this
- andilleatyoualive answered: traditional- a turkey, with stuffing, and mash potatoes, pie, asparagus, some weirfd vegetable, and my relatives get drunk haha its good.
- blue--veins answered: lots of food!! pie and cookies and turkey and pie and cookies and pie and dessert…
- hickchick answered: deer meat.turkey ham and anything and everything you can think of
- versionsofherself answered: turkey, mashed potatoes, pie!
- musicalromantic answered: Everyone else eats turkey (I’m vegetarian), bread and corn… O_o eugh…
- chantalie answered: Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, ham, filets, fries, rice… My mom likes to cook. She makes sure that she has a bit of everything.
- atastelessromance answered: Turkey with some mashed potatoes, we have yams, green beans and cause im hispanic we have to have them red beans with tortillas :)
- thebardgroupie answered: Chicken’n Dressin’
- versace-vibes answered: A big ass turkey along with about 3,000 other calories <3
- ihavefriendsinhomospaces answered: Same man! Well, we have turkey and rice.
- takeawalkinsidemymind answered: soul food.
- alvinaahl answered: Chinese food, but I get cranberry sauce and potatoes because I request them
- kissmeintoeternity answered: I want to be a part of your family.<3
- kangarooroo answered: lol the traditional stuff. turkey and stuffing and spinach caserol lol
- imtheclassnerd answered: Chickenn! mmm. :) Because we don’t really like Turkey. And a whole lot of pumpkin pie!
- murpitlikeumeanit answered: turkey
- thesanctityofsanity answered: A tofurky :) Being vegetarian is fun ;D
- ladygoldfish answered: Haha mine eats Chinese food as well.
- thejerseyturnpike answered: Traditional Shit
- you-are-why-i-smile answered: dude if it makes you feel any better m canadian and on our thanksgivings we just eat polar bears :(
- supercuntt answered: turkeey. c;
- lovenaytia answered: everything,
- clip13 answered: lechon (“roast pig” in Tagalog)
- meiosortemeiodestino answered: we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Brazil =p
- pinciotti answered: PAVOCHON
- johnnydeppcatsandeverythingelse answered: Rolls, stuffing, potatoes…someone usually makes a pasta dish
- a-zuza answered: A shit-load of good stuff.
- skyloftshinigami answered: turkey… and fennel
- canyoufix-thebroken answered: Turkey, ham, and pretty much any kind of southern food (i.e. lots of greasy, fatty, unhealthy, and delicious food)
- catastrophik answered: Pussy.
- dolphinsarepro answered: The usual stuff: turkey, stuffing, potatos. I wish my family had chinese lol
- ugly-veela answered: Mashed potatoes and macaroni salad. idk a lot of other stuff too.
- thejojo answered: maap bae bli melu-melu
- missgraceless answered: Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, the usual fare…
- pondear likes this
- addicting-aesthetics answered: turkeys
- aj-has answered: turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, corn, stuffing, cranberry sauce thing and pumpkin flan
- lovewishdreambelieve answered: Turkey! And mmm stuffing! And mashed potatoes and green beans and pumpkin pie!!!
- plrojasbeloved answered: baked salmon!
- emptybottlesandcigaretteends answered: When I was home, the works. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, squash, gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin and apple pies. Mmmmmmmmm
- r-reader likes this
- sofarfromshameless answered: Turkey and all the fixin’s!
- redpandotter answered: Stuffing, mashed potatos, turkey and ham, beets, cranberry sause, rolls
- lebrittan answered: Stuffing, lots of turkey and honey glazed ham, biscuits, and lots and lots of pie (pumpkin, lemon, chocolate)
- nationofprocrasti answered: A good mix of Korean and American food.
- parradis answered: I had Thanksgiving nearly 3 weeks ago.
- ohdessuh answered: turkey, mashed potatoes, peas, gravy - the typical
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, what do you usually eat on that day?
My family just eats a lot of Chinese food….