- gallifreyanturtles answered: Chocolate. Chocolate chocolate chocolate. Oh and chocolate
- whizzledizzle answered: pot + coffee + cigarettes
- thepainisstrongandurgesrise answered: I listen to my favorite song and dance to it, that gets the blood flowin’
- halaylie answered: power naps!
- someonetellme answered: protein bars! at least thats what i do…
- mikaylatalmud answered: Monster :P
- imagesthatlives answered: 5 hour enegy drink
- mfrantic answered: Nescafé is the bff for the exams.
- rosiedearest answered: loooooots of caffeine
- bewithyou123 answered: drink coffee:) not too much sugar though!
- mo0nchylde likes this
- withoutadoubtyourbiggestfan answered: I live in Sweden, I don’t have midterms (: Good luck with yours though <:
- jeezhaidrejeez answered: the threat of failure
- tracedreflection answered: sleep in the aftee, coffee at night, and turn on some music
- themorningview answered: a study kit. it has snacks, school supplies, and my ipod
- gummybears6 answered: Frozen fruit? :D
- iheartchocolatecroissants answered: coffee and a good playlist can take you far :)
- canisbaileyilupus answered: Tons of sweets, LeetStreet Boys, sweet tea.
- ihitmylow answered: snacking on food
- fractaux answered: drinks? I just know coffe + coke. Don’t know if can help you, but i study while i listen to music…
- xojulie55 answered: adderall!!!!!! FTW!!
- twitch92 answered: coffee
- nicolina1617 answered: Nap as much as possible during the day. Keeping your room cold. Stay off Facebook and tumblr
- pocketmyrat answered: Sex.
- abmahnung answered: I either study beforehand or adopt triphasic schedules to get 20-hour days and still enough sleep
- chananacakes answered: Red bull, lots of funny videos on yt, sometimes exercise.
- bakingsodanizer answered: If you need to pull an all-nighter, keep well hydrated, eat lots of healthy food every 2-3 hours, and take Advil with your coffee.
- ashlleyps answered: I don’t. I usually fall asleep, wait until the next morning to cram what little information i can.
- mslshao answered: White noise.
- februarylondon likes this
- faydragon answered: Pure. Energy. no lie.
- oleokk answered: Chocolate milk
- jtaimejesse answered: Chewing on ice
- robinless answered: c-c-c-caffeine and lots of sweet things.
- itmakesmydaylovelier answered: Motivation!
- thisishowwelike answered: coffee, sugar, msn and good music
- peculiarshadeofpink answered: starbucks coffee.
- thatonecripplekid answered: Study. If you start to get tired/bored, get on the floor and do 20 pushups, situps, crunches and other exercises.
- getchocrayoff answered: I don’t. I get more sleep so I don’t feel tired during the exams.
- inidinistoybox answered: Chocolate, and lots of them. Or any other sweet candy. The caramel ones are nice.
- bobbiipin answered: don’t study at night but sleep and wake up and study later
- yishaireno answered: magic
- littletrenchcoatangel answered: ‘rlbmut’ backwards.
The things I post do not necessarily reflect my own views.
Submit in the ask box!
If you can't find something, please search for it! (ex: "yes-butno.tumblr.com/tagged/asian")
Yes-butno by Christine Chen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Midterms are coming up… how do you guys keep yourselves awake at night to study?
Energy drinks? Cold showers? and don’t say “tumblr”, that’s not an original answer.